Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:30:11 -0700
Was wondering if anyone has ever used the Nature's Miracle Stain
remover that Drs. Foster & Smith sells? Is it safe to use on carpets
and to use around my babies? My kids seem to be having way MORE
accidents lately!LOL or they are just lazy but are going on carpet in
their rooms more, need to get something that will take smell out and
they say on their web-site that it will leave no odor "scent post" for
them to return to the same spot. Need some input from all the wonderful
people on the FML!! HELP!!

Also my prayers are with all who have lost babies lately and for speedy
recovery of sick ones. God's blessings to all.

Millie, I love hearing about all the Rainbow kids and looking at all
their pictures. I wish I wasn't in Oregon so could come and help and
see them in person!! You are a angel and so are all the shelter
operators and their helpers.

All of you have my blessings and prayers to keep doing God's work,
Julie, Sammy, Sunny, Rosa & Scooter & 4 from the bridge