From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:36:05 -0800
Your post brought many tears.  Your baby was blessed by having you for a
Mom, even if he was a shelter kid with you.  Just think how his could
have continued to be.  This year I was blessed by a financial windfall.
My daughter and I were able to be Santa for 2 fuzzies on the Giving Tree,
send a gift to Randy via the card exchange, and give a monetary gift to
FBOG, our local shelter.  It was the first time I've ever been able to
give during this time of year and I plan to make it a holiday tradition
for my family.  You can't imagine the warm feeling it gave me to help
some of these wonderful babies who share our lives.

Happy New Year to all the fuzzies and hoomans they own,
Christa
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, Anna-Belle, Princess, Scarlett
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
"... holy s**t... what a ride!"