From:
Kathleen Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 22:31:56 -0700
Petey TPO Oh my goodness!  How excited my ferret babies will be to have
his signature paw print in the yearbook!  Perhaps a Super Hero can sign
too.  Maybe he will stop long enough to leave a signature paw print!
How about you Minky???  I know you wanna sign the yearbook and leave your
mark!!!  And you Tupac.  I know we want to see a Buddy and a Bear, a HUGE
Spud, A little Dippy, a Yuker Pa Duker, a Zuni, an Eggy, a Mushroom... Oh
my I could go on and on.  Me and my ferrets are so excited to see all of
our furry friends signatures in this years ferret yearbook.  Will you
join us in signing how much fun would that be!

Lets all leave our sweet ferrets mark on the Class of 2006!

Kathleen, Bro, Sis, Peasie, Raisie, Fudley, Wally, Beaker & Sparkey

For information please go to:
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/yearbook_info_2006.htm