From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 13:03:50 EDT
Ah, Stacie and Florence coming out of the shadows ... brave souls that
they are.

Florence, I really do not need to add another personality to my
collection of many.  It's bad enough that I have conversations that go
on in my head instead of monologues (shut up, Alex), but those voices
are now getting names?  Uhhhh no?!  Lol.  So now according to you, I am
an owl/hoot on top of:

Dori (the fish from Nemo) - so proclaimed by the ferret fruits

Donkey (from Shrek) - thanks to Judy Cooke

Edith Bunker - dubbed by Robin Jones

The Ferret Oracle - so given by Sukie

Is that what you are saying?  Uhhh, NO?!

Yes, Staci was the FML'er that I got to meet, as well as fuzz's Brownie,
Billy, Kassia, et al (another way of saying that I forgot due to too much
crack).  Say it, Wolfy ... you are a crack head.  You wrote, "I got,
the stud put on and a new nut too :) (LMAO go figure those cryptic words
out!!)"  Omg.  I needed that statement like a hole in the head.
::Head hitting the desk with a great thud::

Wolfy, Rebecca, Dori, Donkey, Edith, and The Ferret  Oracle