From:
Wolf & Silven Read <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:57:01 EST
Hello all,

Sorry for the ad, but it's ferret relevant. :-)

I have two Superpet cages for sale.  One is the 18" tall version, and the
other is the 30".  Gray bottom for the former and purple bottom for the
latter, with lots of matching ramps and levels (plus some extras).  Black
powder-coated bars for both.  I'm looking for about $100/OBRO for both as
a set (buyer pays shipping--if you live within about 60 miles of Portland,
OR, I'll drive them to you).  The two cages can be combined to make a 48"
tall condo.  I'll toss in another 30" set of cage walls (the old style with
the wide gaps--I've jury-rigged them with copper wire to work better for
small ferrets) for free.

Thanks,

Wolf Read