Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1993 23:26:44 -0400
I was just at the mall, and went in to look at the pet store (I always *have*
to look!).  Anyway, they had a couple of ferrets.  Now, they were curled up
asleep, and there was a bit of a glare, but.... I could swear one of them was
*black* with a big white splotch covering its nose almost to its eyes - more
like kitten coloring than anything else!  (And definately not like any ferret I
had ever seen before).  Am I losing my mind?  Are there really ferrets like
this?  Or is someone breeding something else in and just calling it a ferret?
I suppose its possible that the glare deceived me, and it really was just a
dark sable, but...

-Rochelle