From:
Ted Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 09:45:38 -0400
Hi all,

This is a posting I don't want to make....

My husband and I are moving to Norway in October.  We will be there for
about three years and then hopefully return to South Africa.  We are in
Canada at the moment (east coast).  We wanted to take the ferrets with us to
Norway, but they have a mandatory 4 month quarantine.  My ferrets are free
roaming and I don't think having to spend that period of time in a cage
would be fair on them.  Also, I phoned the quarantine station and they've
never had a ferret through there - I don't really want them going through
the learning curve on MY babies!

The other two options available to me are to take them to my parents in
South Africa or finding someone to foster them.  So, is there anyone out
there, preferably in Europe - not the UK or Sweden though (also nasty long
quarantines) - with no quarantine period, who would like to look after my
two darling fuzzies for three years?  I'd like to be able to visit them
whenever possible.

Giving them away is NOT an option!  They're too precious.

Thanks,

Tanya,
Orville & Rajah