Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:18:55 -0400
I've been receiving the FML flawlessley for a long time now.  Just
recently there are some days I receive it, some days I don't, (when I
don't, I then get a friend to forward it to me).

Strange...sometimes it will sit on my webmail account with my ISP,
never making it to my home Outlook Express, other times it never
reaches my server/webmail account.

I use McAfee Spamkiller, [log in to unmask] is listed as a friend,
hence I NEVER see the digest in my 'blocked email'.  I also have a
network installed, so my ISP says that my router is acting as a firewall
not allowing the digest to come thru.  Well that doesn't make sense,
why would it come thru one day, and not the next...strange, is anyone
else experiencing these problems.  My ISP really didn't have a clue..
requested that I check with [log in to unmask]

I receive the FML way more often than not, but I don't want to lose out
on any of the daily digests....I may not post as much as I used to, but
I love my FML and read if faithfully, post on certain issues, and of
course when I need help and input :)

(`'*.,(`'*.,,.*''),.*'')
   <'^`*.Jadesun.*'^`>
(,.*''(,.*''`'*.,)`'*.,)

Who is General Failure??
And why he is reading my hard disk?
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun

[Moderator's note: No, your firewall isn't blocking the FML.  Though note
the domain is cunyvm.cuny.edu, not cunyvm.edu.

Unfortuntely, in their misguided zeal to stop spam many ISPs are blocking
legitimate e-mail as well.  Yahoo, MSN, AOL and many more occasional drop
an issue, often with no warning.  Google's free gmail.com service never
does and is a *great* e-mail provider for things like the FML.  If anyone
needs a gmail address please let me know and I'll forward an "invitation"
to you.  BIG]