From:
Jaclyn Dianne Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:55:46 -0500
Hello,
I will be movig (temporarily) to Vero Beach, Florida at the end of May.  I
will probably be there 3 months, maybe longer.  If anyone lives in the area
I would really appreciate hearing from you, about ferrets and otherwise.  I
have so many questions about Florida.  I really don't know very much.  If
you know the area at all.  Please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much.  Kif, Trevor and I all appreciate it.