From:
Carolina Arismendi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:48:13 EST
I was just curious if anyone out there has had a problem with their
male ferret having a swollen penis?  A few days ago I noticed my ferret
Everest has a swollen penis.  I immediately called my vet, she was not to
overly concerned and said she would take a look at it when I bring him in
a couple weeks for his monthly Lupron injection (she said it might be
Adrenal related but nothing to be concerned about).  It kind of looks
like a big mosquito bite..a little smaller than an m&m.  It does not seem
to bother him at all when he pee's.  it's been a few days and still not
gone away, I am going to call my vet tomorrow and bring him in early, so
she can look at it.  I was just wondering if anyones ferret has ever had
this problem, please let me know.

Thank you.
Carolina and ferret Everest