From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 11:17:05 -0600
Garth:
A male ferret has a little "nub" pretty much right in the middle of his
belly.  They also have a little line on their tummy going from this nub to
their bottom.  It actually looks (to me) more like a belly button than a
penis, so it is understandable if the people at the pet store were mistaken
about the sex of your ferret.  It's hard to describe, so here's a sure-fire
way to sex your ferret: if it's pee is in front of it's poop, it's a boy, if
it's pee and poop end up in the same place, it's a girl.  Pretty gross, but
hey, it works:)

                --Barbara Thomas

|              your name here                                         |