Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:03:38 -0700
 ... to all the angels who cared enough to send packages to the sick, the
dying, the old, and the unadoptable on the Giving Tree.  We unfortunately
had one little guy not make receiving his present from his Secret Santa,
but his cage mate and life long companion, along with three other ferrets
in long term care, shared in the blessing.  Thank you to all who made the
ferrets in our care feel a whole lot more special this year!

 ... to the angels in BC who make hammies for our foster kids to enjoy
all year round.  Without you, our fuzzies wouldn't be as cozy and warm!

 ... to all of our sponsors and businesses that supported us through this
tough year.  Together we made it through another year and we could not
have done it without your support!

 ... to all of our foster parents, for without you the homeless would
just be another face.  You bring joy to our hearts with your stories of
accomplishments and tails of success!  Without you, these little guys
wouldn't have a friendly face to greet them every day, and a place to
call home!

 ... to all of our volunteers, for without your efforts, our shelter
would not be as well known, as successful, and as prepared to take on
the world as they are!  Thank you!

 ... to the people of the FML for your stories teach us all a little
something about ourselves and help to make us better people in the long
run.

 ... to the people of the FHL, who's hard work and dedication of
providing necessary and beneficial information about medical care for
ferrets has been a life line a thousand times over...

 ... to Dr. Bruce Williams for having the courage and dedication to stick
with all of us fuzzy headed people!

 ... to all the shelters out there who selflessly work to make a better
life for ferrets everywhere!

 ... to the future adopters of ferrets who will give these forgotten
kidlins a forever home....

 ... to all the crusaders of ferrets in every part of the world making
changes an inch at a time, thoughtlessly and without recognition.

 ... to all the ferrets out there past, present, future, who make my life
worth the hassles, the headaches, the wars, the battles all worth it.  To
see your happy faces is the only reward I need.

 ... to my friends who stuck by me even when they didn't hear from me for
months, because they knew just how much the ferret meant to me.  Thank
you for not sweatin' the small stuff... you made the hard days go by so
smoothly!

 ... to my hubby James, who without question, has been the most
supportive person in my life... standing beside me, caring for ferrets
at all hours of the night or day, and doing so without a complaint from
his lips... he is the best thing that has ever happened to me (next to
ferrets of course!) 3-)

 ... to Akela, Charlie, Cherokee, Gadget, Hey Bear, Lobo, Mr. B, Mushu,
Nova, Phoebe, Rayden, Sammy, Sateeva, Slim, Tadpole, Thalia, Toad, Turk,
Tygger, and Uh-Oh!  You taught me to see what is really important in
life!  Thank you!

 ... to the Angel kids... of all species... Vincent, Hobbes, Max, Tasha,
and Midge, Titch, Smudge, Rocko, Tinder, Bear, Taero, Squeegie, Jingles,
Dolly, Mandy, Gizmo, Ripley, Chook, Bella, Lace, Zsa-Zsa, Ping, Spaz and
Squirt.  You taught me the meaning of life and of living...

Thank you all....

hugs
betty and her blur o'fur
for the love of ferrets