From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:37:33 -0700
Dear Jan,
I read your post with such a swelling Heart.....
I KNOW why he follows you.I had that experience for a while,myself... He
LOVES you;) For whatever reason..you are who he has bonded with....not
the others but YOU..  He just hasn't figured out what to do with you yet
because you are so BIG:) (no NOT our Big!  Headed ya off there,Bill,lol)

Last year when my 7 yr old ferret,Muffy was adrenal...her hormones were
outta whack & she did the same thing (but shes a girl,this wasn't just a
bonding thing tho i knew we were bonded)

so i called Dr Williams as she had started to almost have lil stars in
her eyes when she stared at me, i swear.It was freaking me out...
"Gramma,you in there??"..there was SO MUCH LOVE inside, plus then she
started to open her mouth ever so gently grab a finger and try to cart me
off... quite a feat for a 2.6 lb ferret!!!  We talked for a while then
simply put..."She Loves You!  You are her kit" was his answer.... "She's
adrenal,get her in....."
She was (Bad righty too,NO other symptoms,none!!) After her surgery i
just became another member of this household.Ohh how I miss being her
baby;) She would of made a wonderful mommy.Marshalls robbed that from
her almost at birth;(( She is back lovin' on her 6 bros & sisters;))

But since this is a male i honestly think he has bonded and simply
"Loves You"

He sounds young?  Males generally get agressive when adrenal.  No Drs
needed here....just feel wonderful in knowing that no matter what you
do,how mean or awful your human kids think you are,you have one lil kid
who thinks "you're grand" and NOTHING you will EVER do,will change
that.....

Dang,you are a Lucky woman & i envy you!!  One day when all is said and
done.(or even today)..you will be able to talk ferret stories with others
and be able to say" I once had a lil ferret,who LOVED me,i mean REALLY
loved me"

What a lucky human you are;))
With Love,
Tara;)) (with tears in my eyes,maybe i'm adrenal??)

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets

NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body ,but rather to skid in broadside,
throughly used up,totally worn out,and LOUDLY proclaiming...WOW!  What
a ride!