From:
Carole Maynard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 07:40:28 PST
Hi ---
I'm taking care of my son's two ferrets Corona (female) & Sierra (male)
while he is away at school.  I have noticed that they do scratch
periodically but the male is excessive.  While examining him his back
has scratch marks from where he is scratching.  They were bathed in the
Summer with Ferret Glow but now that it is cool they do not get bathed.
Actually I use Feret Deordorizing Spray and Conditioner by Four Paws
which deodorizes and controls dry skin and have not used that for quite
awhile.  Do you think I should use that daily or is there something
else better that will give the little guy instant relief????  I also
give them Vita-Sol multivitamins in their water but not consistantly.
These guys never go out and have the run of the place except of course
when I'm not there

Any help would be appreciated-carole

Internet:  [log in to unmask]