From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 16:02:09 -0400
To anonymous poster - regarding the bugs in the food, I also have noticed
little critters adding to the ingredients in a bag of cat food.  What can be
done about them?  Can anyone on the list come up with anything?  They're
really gross and Sara hates them!  <<Ffaah on you, I tip my food dish on
your head!>>

Also, just read the FAQs and stuff, you're right, BIG, should be careful,
never know who's reading this stuff.  I'll have to send anonymously for
awhile.

DeB & Sara