From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:07:36 -0500
Anyone see the Peach Fuzz cartoon in Sunday's paper comics?  It had a
girl Amanda deciding she wanted a ferret and an expert from her journal.
In the written journal part she wrote "When I went to pick one out they
all started biting me".  Then apparently she finds one that doesn't that
just sleeps in her hand and her Mom states "If it bites we're returning
it for a safer animal."

I don't really get worked up about things like this (hey, ferrets can
bite - if someone will be freaked out by that then they should be
informed and not get one), but I just didn't know what to make of
this.  It was so strangely done, not sure what they were getting at.

Risa