From:
Jodi Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:56:28 -0600
I really hate to read the posts when everyone is bashing each other but
this has bothered me all day.These little animals are not disposible.How
can someone live with not one but two of these precious creatures,play
with them and love them, but when they get sick,ask someone else to take
over the expense of caring for them and watching them die.  These animals
bond with their humans.

I can understand maybe giving the first one up because of financial
problems but when it happens a second time, there is no excuse.The second
one should have been given to a forever home while it was healthy.I hope
this person will never get another ferret because they arn't responsable
people.The shelters are so overloaded with sick ferrets that somebody
discarded because they got sick.sigh!  I think I will go hug my ferrets,

Jodi and the brat pack