From:
LARRY MCFARLANE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 09:07:33 -0800
When I wrote about Spunky earlier I meant to tell you all of a book
with a ferret in it.  The book is Angel of Darkness by Caleb Carr.  The
ferret helps in the search of a young girl.  To understand most of the
characters in this book I'd suggest you read The Alienist.  Both are
murder mysteries, so you have to like that sort of book, but they're
excellent.

Rebecca and the Crew of Merry Mayhem

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
 good with ketchup"

"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"