Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:38:34 -0400
Ferret Pendant Auction #1
This is a reproduction of my original artwork put on porcelain.The
Mounting and bale are Sterling Silver.  The chain is an 18" sterling
silver foxtail.This is a very unique way to help out the rescues from
Hagerstown.  To see these ferrets and read there story (62 I believe)
will break your heart and boil your blood so be careful.

Hagerstown Rescue Photos

Please bid high as all money goes straight to the rescued ferrets for
medical attention.  Winning bidder pays actual shipping and ins.

Ferret Pendant auction #2
This is beautiful Black and white ferret head put on porcelain.The
Mounting and bale are Sterling Silver.  The chain is an 18" sterling
silver foxtail.

I have added 3 more auctions for Hagerstown Rescues.  There are 2 more
pendants, one is a Sable fert and the other will be custom made from the
winning bidders photo.  The ferret pictured on the custom ferret pendant
is Kim Sikorski's Darby and he is a chunk!  Last item is a Heart shaped
Ceramic box with the word love and a ferret butt on it.

S/S Pendant Sable Ferret

Custom Ferret Pendant Sable Ferret Pendant

Heart Shaped Box

PLease check out these auctions as all of the proceeds are headed to
Rocky's for the ferrets medical needs.

Melissa

Much money is needed & these pendants are to drool over.....but better
than that?? You can own your own~!! Just get in on the bidding now~!!!
All proceeds go to defray medical care;))

Bless you Melissa,
(ClubMeds resident Artist & Moderator;))
Love,
Tara.
PLEASE fell free to cross post this?

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets