From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:49:16 EST
Hi Everyone,

I am usually a lurker on the list, but I have a favor to ask the CA
readers.  I want to add another fuzzy to my home so my little one has a
friend.  Does anyone know where I can get another one in central/northern
CA?  If someone knows someone who has too many or breeds I would love to
adopt.  I would go to NV and do that whole smuggling thing but weather up
there is kinda snowy so I'd prefer to stay in the state if possible.  Let
me know any info you might have privately sent to the e-mail below.  Thanks
a bunch I've learned so much from this list!

Thanks in advance,

MS and
Zillah:"I hope mommy finds me a friend...I want someone to terrorize mommy
        with"