Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:46:41 -0500
Jeff said:

>I cannot say that I have seen these atrocities in person, as I live
>in Connecticut. But I did not see the Holocaust either, and that
>doesn't mean it didn't happen. I trust the reports of Lora, Kris,
>and others who are working tirelessly to correct this situation.

AMEN!!!!

Anyone looking at those pictures can not actually think this is the way
to treat ferrets. I dont care if this is a "breeding farm" or whatever
its supposed to be. No animal should be treated like this for its
entire life! How anyone can condone this type of situation and stand
up for the few people taking care of these ferrets (and mink) is
absolutely beyond me! There has to be some accountability for their
actions not excuses. DM and his family need to clean up this atrocity
and "farm" wheat or corn.

Lisa
AFA Educational Director