From:
Tammy&Jeff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:00:44 -0400
hello everyone.  i am a bundle of emotions right now.  i just read the post
from jason pool, the truck driver.  i cried the whole time i read it.  i
usually do cry when i read all the posts about sick and mistreated ferrets
and those who have gone to the rainbow bridge, but this was different.  i
am so touched about the goodwill of people.  this world would be so much
better if EVERYONE had some goodwill to share.  i am so happy that gina
hart was able to help jason and his kids(by the way jason, i checked out
you site....your kids are adorable!!).  i am from the pittsburgh area in pa
and have found gina helpful to me also.  1 year ago coming in december is
when i got jinx and i didnt know too much about him,wasnt online yet(so i
didnt have the means for this super information highway).  i was given a
business card of hers from a friend of mine that works at an animal clinic,
so i wrote to her for some information and boy did she send me some
information....she really helped me to understand jinx and his many
needs....i also did meet her at a three rivers ferret show and she is as
sweet as she sounds.  i thank GOD for people like gina.  take care everyone
and share your kindness with everyone you meet!!!

tammy and jinx