From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:49:04 -0500
Good Morning one and all,
I thought for sure that a miracle had happened when my Tazy seemed to get
better but boy was I Wrong!!!!! :-(  He has taken a turn for the worse once
again and this time it is worse then before.  He has now started to drag
his hind legs most of the time and can hardly go to the bathroom now so I
have decided to end his suffering Friday Morning (my pay day) and let him
go with all the dignity that he deserves!!!!!!!  Even though he is still
eating his duck soup and drinking water he has lost a major amount of
weight and is now skin and bones.  I can no longer bare to watch him go
down hill like he is doing!!!!!!

I know that he will feel better once he gets to RAINBOW BRIDGE but I will
still worry about him as he doesn't know anyone at the bridge!!!!!  I'm
sure that he will make friends really fast as he is a wonderful
fuzzie!!!!!!! :-)

My heart feels like it has exploded into fifty million pieces and I can't
imagine my life without him.  He is my special boy and I WILL NEVER EVER
FORGET HIM!!!!!!!!  The pain I am experiencing is unbelievable now and
the tears won't stop coming and I haven't even lost him yet!!!!!

I also feel guilty as I have been paying more attention to Tazy then my
other three but only because Tazy is soooo very sick.  I haven' neglected
my others though they still have their play time, I just have been paying
more attention to Tazy!!!!!!!!

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that has been following Tazy's
plight that the end is near and to please keep Tazy in your thoughts and
prayers Friday as he goes on to RAINBOW BRIDGE!!!!!!!  A BIG THANK YOU to
all that has helped me through this for without all of you it would have
been more unbearable!!!!!!

Special Thoughts and Prayers to all who are owned by fuzzies and there
fuzzies too!!!!!!!

WITH LOL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum