Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:01:25 -0700
This message is for anyone who sent in their shelter name for my
mini-lottery.

Due to the untimely passing of fellow ferret lover Reb McFarlane, I
would like to send this months' winnings to help with the vet bill for
the 40 ferrets left behind. I hope this doesn't upset anyone. Your
names are still in the hammy, and the next drawing will be here before
you know it. My thoughts and prayers are with the McFarlane family. The
whole ferret community feels this loss.

Tell everyone you love what they mean to you today, for tomorrow may be
too late.