Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 12:31:14 -0700
Maybe someone can help me on this... Anyone???

I was in a pet store today when I saw Dingo Ferret Chick'n Jerky by
Eight in One Pet Products.  I had never seen this product before.

It's package states:
-Made from whole chicken breast fillets
-High in Protein and low in fiber.. perfect for a ferrets distinct
 dietary needs
-Natural real chicken teste that ferrets can't resist
-60% Protein

The ingredients are:
Chicken, Water, Corn Sugar, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative).

Guaranteed Analysis is:
Crude Protein (min) 60%
Crude Fat (min) 1.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.3%
Moisture (max) 14%

Now for the question... how healthy is this snack for my fuzzy girls?  I
don't want to give it to them until I find out how good this is.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.  Reply on FML or in my Email is
fine.

Kisses and Belly-Scratches to all the fuzzies!

-Michele
Owned by 3 fuzzy thieves... Jewels (aka Fattie), Pearl, and Onyx (the
spokesferret) and Mandy, the rescue dog