From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 00:43:23 -0400
Hi...
Well I am back up and Running, We had some Computer Problems and had to get
another Computer.  I am Very sorry for all the Delays and Updates to all of
you.  Now we need to get down to Business.  Here is what the Ferret World
Internet Club has to offer to you.....

1.We have 3 Chats per week on the Internet, Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday from
  7pm-12 EST
  http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/chat.html

2. We have a Bulletin Board for Posting Questions and Answers
   http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/bbs.html

3. We have the Ferret World Digest so you can receive the digest like the
   FML, you can subscribe and Post your Questions, and answers or comments.
   you can get to the links to subscribe by going to
   http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/index.html
   or you can click the link here.....
   To subscribe to the mailinglist, simply send a message with the
   word "subscribe" in the Subject: field to
   [log in to unmask] Subject: subscribe

To send email to the mailinglist, write to the following address:

To unsubscribe from the mailinglist, simply send a message with the word
"unsubscribe" in the Subject: field to the -request address of that list.
[log in to unmask] Subject: unsubscribe
We also are going to have Monthly Club Meetings on the Internet for all who
want to participate.  We will be planning for all the upcoming activities
for the Club.

If you want to become a member of the Club we ask that you attend one of
the chats and get aquatinted with one another.  We will give you all the
Information on how to become a Member.

For anyone wanting to have there Club or Shelter Listed on our Pages, please
email me and I will get it up there for you.

Folks, this is your Club, and it is for your Ferret(s), so Please lets make
it the Biggest and Most informative club on the Internet, we want you to
become Involved, and we will listen to all your comments and suggestions,
Please feel free to email us anytime.
Thanks,

Ferret World Internet Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/index.html