From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 21:15:19 -0700
The address is:
N. 10 Sullivan
This Petco is on Spokane & Sullivan
Phone is: 1-509-927-2670
JUst across the Idaho boarder..
I just received this info from one of my Group members...

This Petco just got a shipment of very young kits...they are rapidly being
moved to an aquarium in the back with a sign that says "sick on arrival"

The symptoms are:wobbly legs,vacant stare...

My guess? Starvation..

When kits come in this YOUNG they haven't the teeth for kibble.It MUST be
moistened.These kits are in bad shape...

Is anyone near, who could go visit and maybe save some tiny innocent
lives??  This member has 8 kids & they can not go back tomorrow...She
is beside herself with grief and worry... So am i.....

Please keep me posted if you can help??

Thanks & Love,
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets

"Old age isn't for sissies".....Helen Hayes