From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:10:29 -0400

Swollen vulva in a four year old spayed female - does she have the two dots
in her right ear?  Adrenal gland is a good bet.

>Big Apple ferret show

But will the show sponsors accept GALAXY-D vaccinated ferrets?  I've not
heard a rejection about my entries, but I will NOT use FERVAC-D on my
ferrets or adoptees.

>Hammocks

If there is a local club near you, they probably have someone who makes
hammocks and can do so to your specifications.

I like Ferret Fun Factory hammocks (Dukes Dog Fashions - see STAR* list) as
ones pre-made - also Mountain Ridge hammocks (NH).  They make some really
nice ferret stuff.

Totally Ferret and Mazuri are fairly compatible in ingredients and life
stages.  8 in 1 is a great diet or senior food - if you have older ferrets,
fine, switch or just add 8 in 1.  If you have young or adult ferrets (under
4 yrs), I would stick to Iams and Max cat/kitten.  Read my posting on the
food chart and order one for yourself.

>Ferret education certificate

STAR* Ferrets is thinking of presenting certificates to subscribers which
present five goals which might fall in line with what Mary is thinking of
showing pet shops and such about educated ferret practices.  To see if this
is something you want to get a copy of, pick up the September 1996/Fall
issue and read the inside front page once the newsletter is out.

Pam Grant