Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:00:55 GMT
Jenny,
We are full time RV ers, and our 3 are free roam. We often take them
outside on leashes. Sometimes they walk right along. Any time they
are near bushes, though, they "need" to explore. lol. However, they
will pull me along on the way home. We always take them out in several
directions to be sure if they do get out, that they can find their way
home.

We use Revolution tokeep them safe from fleas, ticks, mites and
heartworm. We do get the occ. mosquito in the house (camper), so even
if we didn't take them out, I'd want heartworm protection.

Good luck with your little one.

Mary D.