From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 09:22:28 EDT
> From:    Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: BFF and CBS
> Suggestion: I think we should all send the same letters we are sending to
> the producers to the CEO of CBS. Does anyone have info on how to do so? A
> journalist at their end would go right to the top to cover something; I
> think we should do the same.

        Linda, that's a great idea!  Is there anyway to get these address?
        To whom ever wrote ignorance should be outlawed.  Sorry this would
not work.  Atleast 1/3 of the country would be in prison, and half the
people I work with would be there.  We have a high percentage of ignorance
around here. :-0

        So far so good on my rubber eating ferrets.  Dr. Williams you
answered my question for the most part, even before you saw my post.
What do read minds now?  Thanks for the info.

        Brad, and the gang.