From:
Tracey Stroock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:14:37 EDT
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Gary Kaskel, who founded New
York City Friends of Ferrets?  I have e-mailed both Mayor Rudy Giuliani
and Councilwoman Kathryn Freed, the one who plans to propose legislation
defining ferrets as domesticated pets exempting them from the ban, asking
Giuliani for more information about the ban and Freed what I could do to
help overturn it.  But, I'd really like to know how I can get more
involved, and I thought Gary Kaskel would be a good place to start.

Any ideas or suggestions anyone has would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
And for anyone who is interested, here are the addresses I mentioned:

Mayor Giuliani

Councilwoman Freed

[Moderator's note: Gary has posted on the list recently.  Archives should
have an address for him.  BIG]