From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 04:02:35 -0400
Linda Iroff wrote:
>That`s called 'customer service',....not everyone can get ferrets
>from shelters or private breeders.  There just aren`t enough of them
>around.......".

I do not know what state she is talking about, but where I am located,
just going to "Petfinder", "locate in the expanded search",(2or3state
area), and click on 'view', it was shamefull that there were over 200
ferrets to pick from!!!  Aren`t enough of them around??  Maybe the people
she is talking about shouldn`t be looking to own a ferret in the first
place,....if the only place they look is a petstore!...That shows NO
education on ferret ownership, probably before AND after they buy!

I`m sorry, I do not believe that we need another petstore selling kits.
And I am also disappointed that PETSMART hasn`t addressed all the
concerns raised by US fml members about going ahead with this!  All that
was received back from our objection letters, were "form" replies, all
reading the same.  Don`t you remember all the posts & pleas here the end
of last year??  If you don`t, I`ll point you to the Archives where they
are.  And it is apparent, whether 'company vets' agree with this or not,
that their decision has already been made!  The almighty dollar speaks!!
And very loudly, at that.

signed,
disillusioned, john rich & the NEW JERSEY gang.