From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 19:27:10 -0500
Hi gang!

Reading your stories remind me of my Ruby cat... my mother-in-law gave us
one of her "little gray balls of fluff".  We had drove from east Texas to
northern Virginia accompanied by "Ruby".  We stopped at a friend's house for
the night.  I carried Ruby in.  She promply used the cat box then checked
out the room.  She transformed into a hissing monster when she saw the
"other cat".  It was her reflection!  We turned out the light, the cat
returned to normal (that is "normal" for Ruby!), lights on a hissing cat!
Verry funnnnny!  We had a good laugh off of that!  Ruby also met the
resident ferret.  The ferret hissed, then Ruby... they had a hissing
contest!  My husband joined the contest... I think the ferret won!  he bit
the other contestants...

Nan

Ruby (cat) HISSSSSSSS!
Genieve - <glare>

SuperSnooper (fert) - hisss back at you!
Hershey - what is all of that about???
Argento - just bite her!

Nome (dog) - WOOOF!

Sandy (human) - SHADDDUP! <growl>