From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 21:22:25 -0000
To all;
My Odie is home once again, after rushing him to vet hospital and opting
for emergency surgery/over the last option available.  I felt either way,
the later i was sure to lose him, if he made it through surgery, i had a
chance, if he didn't i tried.  he is home, he looks good, and he is happily
sleeping in his hammy.  still fastidious about a clean chin..now to pray
that his recovery is good, he has gotten this far.  Thanks to those of you
who wrote, and prayed for his health...i think we have an answer...and it
is a good one.

to bed, to bed says sleepy head...time for me to rest..thanks all

donna and all her wee ones...we missed Odie...now he is home.