From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 13:31:50 -0000
Hi...

Here is some information concerning our Ferret show in NC

>>name of the show
"1st Annual Ferret Fair"
"All Specialty Shelter Benefit"

>>contact name & phone number
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls,NC 28630
828-396-8117

>>location of the show hall
Caldwell County Fair Grounds
Expo Hall
Hyw 321
Lenoir, NC
Directions and show hall set up will be in packets.

We will be sending Vendor and Entry Packets in June, If you would like a
Show Packet, Please send Email to [log in to unmask]
     in the "Subject" please Put "Show Packet"
     in the "Message"  Please specify "Vendor" or "Entry" and supply your
        mailing address...

We hope to see Everyone attend this Show as it will very well Benefit our
Shelter with all the Needed supplies and More for all the Ferrets.  And we
want to thank Everyone who will help in supporting this show.

If you want to have an advertisement in the Show Catalog Please send us
Email, and we will send you information on that.

If you would like to Sponsor a Ring Please send Email, and we will send you
all the Information with it .

Come one, Come all to the 1st Annual Ferret Fair in Lenoir, NC, Located in
the Foothills of the Smoky Mnts.

If you need anymore information about anything, please drop us a line.

Thanks,

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117