From:
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:05:21 -0500
Hello my friends.  1st off i wan tto say congrats to the Hagerstown
crew - you are an inspiration to us all!

2 weeks ago, a sad thing happened to mommie.  she asked me not to tell
u all because she needed some time to heal.  grandma however is up
here with me and SHE is very happy.  you see, mommie had to let Roxy
(grandma's kitty) and Uther (mommie's kitty) cross the Bridge 2 weeks
ago.  Both kids had kidney failure.  Gran is real happy to have her
Roxy back with her and was happy to meet Uther, a kitty mommie adopted
because he was going to be killed.  He was 14-16 and no one wanted him.

on a happy note, we've had an adoption!!!!!  Our dear Sparky has finally
found a friend!  His name is Oden and he's 4 months old.  SO, Sparky went
to his new home this weekend with his new little brother Oden and a
mommie that kisses him WAY more than my mommie ever did *yuck*!  i never
thought that to be possible, but it's true!  Sparkey also has a new name,
it's Liam, an Irish name meaning unwavering protector.

With many thanks to auntie Aggie, the shelter has an auction page up and
running to help support the kids found in the park a few weeks ago.
Please see
<http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZferretaidfundraising>

Little Moses (or should i say the BIG guy!) was in the hospital this
week.  he's lost 400 grams and is having trouble drinking.  we still
don't know what's wrong with him but he goes back for a re-check this
week.  he really loves to play with balls.  he noses them around the
floor just like our little Skye did.  he's so cute!

We're all pretty sure Carver has Adrenal Disease.  Poor kid.  He's sweet
and playful one moment and the next, he's diving for a volunteer's face!
mommie has decided no one is allowed to play with him except her until
the shelter can afford his surgery.  Please keep him in your thoughts.

My love to all,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>