Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:52:09 -0400
Thank you...thank you... thank you!

Our thanks go out to Julie Kunitada for making & sending us the most
wonderful hammocks!  Now when our ferrets go to their new homes, they go
in style!!!  She really is a ferret lover to do this for us.

Also "hi!" & welcome to the list, goes to Jennifer Henderson.  Bodie &
Breezy send their love & wishes for your house to be ready soon, so they
can go to their new home!!!

We are in need of a local person who is experienced at PR to please help us
out.  The pay in money is non existent...just all the ferret hugs & kisses
you can handle!  And a wonderful feeling inside for helping out all our
fuzzy friends.  We are in Sarasota, Florida.

Thanks for being there for the fuzzies!
Jeanine Brawn of the
Ferret Rescue at Mutt Management
www.bigfoot.com/~muttmanagement