From:
Camilla Englund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 01:55:22 PDT
Pauline wrote:

>When I put my hand down to pick her [Splash] up, she climbs part way up my
>arm and just kind of lays there waiting for the ride up.

My boys do that too.  Well, they don't really climb *up* the arm, but when
I hold my hand down they reach up and grab my wrist so their bellies are
against my hand - sort of leaning/laying against my palm.  It's really
cute.  We sort of taught each other this when I stood on "the other side"
of a barrier and they wanted to be picked up.  If I leaned over to pick one
up, they often met my hand half-way in their eagerness to be carried over
the barrier.

Phoebe never does this.  She seems to take after Obelix' way of trying to
climb the leg (happens sometimes when we take them outside, never at home)
when startled or really tired of the outdoors.  It's fun if you're wearing
jeans, not if you're wearing a skirt or shorts. :)

Millan
Ozzy, Obelix, Phoebe