From:
Ben & Yolanda White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 01:24:40 -0700
Hello all.  I have been watching these posts by MATAN, and replies, while
keeping my two-cents to myself.  Now I have to speak out!

I am a fairly new parent to the ferret family!  I have been around them
for some years, but just recently became a parent!

Matan, if you know what's good for your ferret, SPAY her!  You and YOUR
beliefs, will KILL her!

>and 4 whoever wrote me that she would better b dead that b in my hands -
>u will know how wrong u r when it would come the day when ferrets will
>talk.  ALL THE SPAYED JILLS WILL CRY: "I WANNA HAVE BABIES"."

WHAT the hell is this crap about TALKING FERRETS?  Are you on something?
Do you need any help?  The day ferrets, NO ANY animals, talk is the day
GOD comes back to earth.  THEN, the LAST thing a ferret is going to say
is "I Wanna Have Babies".  And I am NOT going to worry about ferrets when
this day comes!

Just my $.02

Ben & Kirby      =20

PS...Take some English classes and maybe a spelling one while your at it!