From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:42:06 EDT
Have you guys seen Deva and Kat's website, The Trouble Makers?
http://ferretlover97.terracotta.com/TM-Inc7.html
It's really turning into a cool little place.  There are lots of
innuendos of inside jokes on the FML in it.  Visit if you haven't
already.  And if you have, check in on occasion because there is
always trouble brewing (and I'm not just talking ferrets).
[Moderator's note: Trouble brewing as in the website keeps getting
transcribed incorrectly?  No doubt in transit :-)  As other posts
mention, it's terrabox.com   BIG]

Sorry for the very excitable, erratic, and disjointed post of mine about
the forum.  Sigh, what else is new with me?  I write emails and posts
how I speak ... spastic.  But I was really that excited to share my
experience there.  I found it absolutely fascinating that Alex and I
shared two very different experiences.  Now you all have a very rounded
perspective of what it was like in content/context and socially.  I TOLD
you her wheels and gears get smokin'!

Wolfy, Edith (Bunker), Donkey, no ... Dori.  Yeah that's the  ticket.
ps, Linda, I'd love a close up photo of Cassie.