From:
Cynthia ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:39:25 -0400
I have been writing stories of the Slightly Used Ferret gang for abour
3 years now, and have a good solid 20 stories that I want to combine
into a book. I am looking for words of wisdom that I can include at the
end of each chapter that will help pet owners learn a bit more, and the
more important aspects of ferret ownership. If anyone would like to
include a tip, let me know. It has to be brief, and informative. I will
be including a tip after each story, and possibly at the end a list of
helpful books/ websites

Cindy & the Slightly Used Gang