Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2010 01:58:23 -0500
I am forwarding this by request to the FML. This woman is from the
Ukraine. Any replies can be sent to Audrey's email directly and/or to
the FML

Jeff
In Memory of Trinny, Neo, Pip, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Morphy, Baby Girl, Luna, Dozer, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Pop,
and Possum the Million Dollar Ferret

> From:  Andrey Skoblyakov <[log in to unmask]>

Andrey Skoblyakov wrote:

Dear sirs,

My name is Andrey, I am from Ukraine, East Europe. Here in Ukraine we
organize something like a shelter, helping small pet-ferrets. Could
you please help me with some troubles?

Sometimes ferret femails do not have breast milk for their babyes
and as a rule most of them going to die. We know, that there is some
special artificial milk or some substance like that using which,
american weterinariens feed minks (Mustela vison) babyes. If it
possible, could you please provide us some information regarding
this feeding mix, it components, where we can buy it.......

Andrey Skoblyakov