From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 07:49:27 -0800
Hello Jenna,

My little one Goose used to cry all the time when he was little, he
sounded just like a little goose honking!  Hence the name Goose!  He
eventually grew out of it.  But it used to worry me so much.

Is your baby eating o.k?  Have you been wetting down the food?  If they
are very little it can be very hard for them to eat dry food.

Personally, I think pet stores sell baby ferts at too young of a age.
Poor little ones are probably scared to death!

Is he alone?  Maybe add another ferret for company if you can.  They are
such social little creatures.

Good luck and take care,
Suzi and da ferts Cheechie, Chongie, Goosie, Mookie and Ruby-teusday