Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 16:32:04 -0500
Well folks, I have to tell you.  I got teased pretty bad the other day by
a friend, who shall remain nameless, about my man situation.

Or lack there of.

You see, I was telling this person about my current sleeping arrangements.
King sized bed.  One pillow.  One large towel on head of other side of bed,
used as litter box for Stella, MaryJane, and Pookie.  3 sleeping bags (the
women can get quite cranky at times).  Wet bed from constantly spilled
water dish.  Plate of duck soup.

I get around half the size of a twin bed to sleep on. sigh.

Neko the cat is suffering from a bad asthma attack.  I think he is allergic
to mold.  Why?  Well, it is off the charts around here right now.  Besides,
I can't breathe either.  I am allergic to mold.  My asthma and allergies
are really really bad.

I am more mobile now, but for only short bits at a time.  But am doing much
better overall that way.

Of course the chronic fatigue has decided to kick into high gear.  Along
with that comes problems with chemical sensitivities for me.

But good news is that Sugar Magnolia did a happy dance today!!  It is the
first time I have seen her do one.  It was small, but she was playing with
someone under the rug and she kept dancing around in a circle.  it was too
cute.

She is learning to allow me to pick her up now without trying to bite me.
She still does sometimes, but more often than not just nips really hard.  I
can handle that just fine.  She is getting really cute but still hair on
her bald belly.

She has figured out fabric tunnels also.  So many things for her to learn
about being a ferret.

I don't think there is much greater joy than watching the progress in a
living being when you have been a part of it.

Speaking of, Miss Natasha can be totally handled like a normal ferret now.
And she is getting quite spoiled.  She is so much like Miss Pookie in
temperament.  And of course I love that.  Just another little broad.  But
then, what else would *I* have.

Maggie Mae and her Jokesters

"I should be cool, but I'm burning hot.
I should be good, but I fell apart.