From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 00:46:16 EDT
Sarah Peterson writes:
>If someone came to me and suggested that they would be willing to open
>another shelter in our area I would be delighted.=A0>

Sarah,

Julie Fossa in Ohio has recently converted her shelter to an ADV positive
only shelter.  She has so far taken in one ADV positive ferret.  She is
willing to drive quite long distances to pick up those ferrets.  She just
had surgery recently so is not "quite" back on her feet...but she soon
will be.  I'm sure you can work it out with her that she would take any
positives that come to you.  I hope this helps and gets you to test.

I would be glad to offer to take them myself, but I'm limited to how many I
can take in.  I've taken in 3 so far and am "ferret sitting" the girl Julie
took in until Julie feels well enough to bring her back "home".

Judy

Please give to Aleutian Disease research...the ferret you save may be your
own!  http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html