Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 08:55:45 -0400
Would whoever runs Ferrets across America contact me.  I would be willing to
help in my adjacent area when I can.

How do some of you send such long messages???  Whenever mine exceed 120 line
(or something like that) they end up bouncing back to me!

Karla
Meep and Daisy

[Moderator's note: Karla, your messages are seen as being so long because
they are being sent as *both* "quoted-printable" (which I change to regular
text) and as HTML, which I throw away.  Your 6 line message to the list was
actually 74 lines when it got here!  Turn off the HTML and quoted printable
and you'll have *lots* more room for real stuff.  BIG]