Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:28:03 EDT
Renee writes:
>Hey, Robin! I just visited the charmed site and was wondering, can
>we still get some of the previous charms? Now that my head is on
>straight, there are a few people I would like to send a lifesaver
>pin to. Is that possible? thank you!

Renee,
Let me reach into my golden bag of charms and see what I have? Ohhh
my, will you look at that!

A remnant of a chewweasel  ::toss over the shoulder:::
4 stolen socks
1 shoe insole  ::darn ferrets:::

aww here we go, yes Renee there are Angel Charms, Life Saver Charms,
and You Are My Sunshine Charms left.

If you or anyone else would like to let someone know how special they
are to you, here is a good way to show them. And help ferrets too.

For a 5.00 donation a pin of your choice and a special thank you car
will be mailed to the person of your choice. You can make this an
anonymous donation or request that your name be signed to the card.

You can order by sending a check for 5.00 made out to SOS to:
Robin Jones
P.O. Box 924
Glendora, CA  91741

Or pay by Paypal to [log in to unmask] .
Please include a 1.00 processing for all Paypal orders and note that
this is for which ever pin you choose.

Also include the name and address of the person you want the pin and
card to be sent to and also include in you want this to be an anonymous
gift or if you want your name signed to the card.

There is no limit to the number of pins you can order. Each pin is
5.00. Please email me if you have any questions.

Have A Charming Day
Robin Jones
http://www.skweezeme.com/charms.html