From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 08:21:43 -0400
Once again, I really appreciate ALL the recent and intelligent posts on the
subject of Marshall Farms.  However the debate over which stats are correct
may be the guessing game EXACTLY WHAT MARSHALL HOPES will continue by
playing the mystery breeder.

My point is the ONLY way we are going to ascertain the TRUE numbers is with
the doors of MF open for accountability.  There have been enough observances
to warrant this as evidenced over time by many unrelated individuals with no
motivation other than ferret welfare.  We can certainly approach them in a
cordial and professional manner.  However, we need to communicate to them
that there will be less desirable consequences should they continue to
refuse.  It is their CHOICE.  We need to present this with a specific time
frame and process.  We need to approach them from a position of strength.
Is this concept so radical?  Can we ignore MF any longer?  If you do not
wish to post your ideas publicly, send them to me privately.  I will read
them all, good, bad, or indifferent.  However, I will NOT entertain any
personal attacks on BK.  BK IS NOT THE ENEMY, nor is MF.  The enemies are
distraction, complacency and apathy.

FOR KODO AND ALL THE FERRETS WITH NO NAME,

alphachi

PS DEJA'S (an MF albino female of almost 5 years) EXPLORATORY SURGERY IS
AT noon today.  If you have a moment, please wish her well.  It is
50/50, maybe a little less.