From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 00:15:50 EDT
Hello to all,
I would like to invite everyone to Petco at Rainbow & Spring Mountian on
Sat April 29th for its first ever Ferret Information Day!  Erin and I will
be giving out basic info on ferret care, answer questions and hopefully
have a big turn out so Petco will maybe change their policies on young
ferrets being shipped to them, Modern Ferret being carried their and
whatever ferret owners want changed.  It has to be positive or they will
just consider it a bitch session.

also to let you know i have been working with Petco in changing things
about the young ferrets being shipped from MF.  Even though I like MF
babies I feel that waiting another week or so in shipping the kits wouldn't
hurt, in fact would help the ferrets in general.
After talking to a local store manager he has got Petco to stop ordering MF
babies and get Triple F ferrets for the Western Region until we can get Mf
to maybe change their ways.

I feel its a step in the right direction.
So please lets do positive actions instead of bashing, we can catch more
flies with honey than vinegar.
I'll post more later about other things.
Also thanks to Weaselpals for the great package. you guys are great!
Taake care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter