Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:40:11 -0500
I apologize for my rash post.  I do not want people to DUMP their ferrets!
I only wanted to point out that pet ownership is a large responisibility.  I
am a decent person who cares deeply for ferrets!  I did not mean to judge
and don't I just think that sometimes that people forget when we see that
cute little face how much goes along with it!  I can.  thank you and have a
fuzzy day!  Bev.